Field bouquet or wreath
All you need to make this bouquet of flowers or a lovely wreath is the contents of this set. There’s no need to cut or glue anything: everything has been perforated and creased for you, and the flower stems – the threadwire – are included. Cut the flower wire to the desired length, guide it through the perforated slits and put together your bouquet. In the photo's you can find two bouquets: one with 2 sets of FIELD and one more subtle with 1 set of FIELD. Each flower can also be presented separately as an individual, subtle eye-catcher in your living room.
Sustainable times two
FIELD is a doubly sustainable bouquet: it will never wilt and they are printed with vegetable inks on FSC certified paper.
Additionally, FIELD is the perfect gift to send someone: the flat A4 format can easily be sent in an envelope and will fit through every letterbox!
- 5 cards in A4 format (12 punched-out flowers).
- 6 metres of flower thread.
- The biggest thistle is 8cm in circumference when folded up.
- The biggest reed panicle is 10cm long when folded up.
- The branch is 28cm long.
- The large iris is 11cm high and 7,5cm wide.