The easiest little DIY bouquet in greyish greens
All you need to make this little bouquet of flowers or a lovely small wreath is the contents of this set. There’s no need to cut or glue anything: everything has been perforated and creased for you, and the flower stems – the threadwire – are included. Cut the flower wire to the desired length, guide it through the perforated slits and put together your bouquet.
FIELD is a doubly sustainable bouquet: it will never wilt and the flowers are printed with vegetable inks on FSC certified paper.
Additionally, FIELD is the perfect gift to send someone: It is a very special kind of greeting card that can, once received, be transformed into a cute little bouquet! The flat A5 format can easily be sent in an envelope and will fit through every letterbox!
- 2 cards in A5 format (4 punched-out flowers).
- 3 metres of flower thread.
- The biggest thistle is 8cm in circumference when folded up.
- The biggest reed panicle is 10cm long when folded up.
- The branch is 21,5cm long.
- The iris is 6,5cm high and 5cm wide.