Lavender Essential Oil - 5ml: Our 100% pure Lavender essential oil is soothing, calming and perfect for creating a bedtime ritual. Lavender also easily fits into your beauty routine thanks to its antibacterial properties. Also, it helps healing minor scars, burns & insects' bites.
Peppermint Essential Oil - 5ml: Peppermint Oil is obtained from the leaves of the peppermint plant. This essential oil is proven to decrease headaches' tensions and it is very effective in improving memory and respiration. Its chemical composition allows it to act as an antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and an antimicrobial. Peppermint has a refreshing & cooling scent.
Rosemary Essential Oil - 5ml: Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant that belongs to the mint family. It is an antioxidant that fortifies hair and fights dandruff. Rosemary is considered an anti-inflammatory and an antiseptic due to its unique chemical composition. It also has the psychological benefits of reducing stress and uplifting the spirit.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 5ml: Our 100% pure Eucalyptus essential oil can be used to calm a cough, clear your chest and soothe cold sores. It can act as a natural insect repellent and has beneficial oral hygiene properties. Due to its purifying properties, Eucalyptus essential oil can be used for cleansing surfaces and can be beneficial for your skin (might decrease acne and skin infections).
Lemongrass Essential Oil - 5ml: Our 100% pure Lemon Grass essential oil promotes healthy digestion. Thanks to its purifying properties it can tone and benefit the skin. Lemongrass essential oil is a great addition to massage therapy. Due to is antibacterial properties, Lemongrass can help with wounds and skin infections. Also, it can help release stress and headaches.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - 5ml: Our 100% pure Tea Tree essential oil is known for it purifying properties. It can be used to purify the skin and nails. Tea tree helps with skin irritations and may act as an all-purpose cleaner due to its disinfectant properties. Adding a few drops to a diffuser freshens the air.
Please check each product individually.
Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicon, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates and Mineral Oils.
Directions of Use Lavender:
• Relaxing Bedtime aroma: Apply 2-3 drops on your pillow before going to sleep in order to promote a restful night. • Diffuser: Add 15 drops to a diffuser and enjoy a stress-free environment. • Bath Tub: Add 10 drops to a warm bath to relax your body and mind. • Scars, burns & insects' bites: Apply a few drops on the injured area and let it be absorbed. • Add a few drops to a diffuser to promote relaxation.
Directions of Use Lemongrass:
Add a few drops to your dish or cup of water to promote healthy digestion.
• Inhale to reduce nausea. • Apply 1-2 drops to a wounded or infected area to boost the healing process. • Apply a few drops while massaging to release stress and anxiety. • Add 1-2 drops to a large glass of water to stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow. • Add a few drops to a diffuser for a cleaner environment and to reduce headaches.
Directions of Use tea tree:
• Apply 1-2 drops on an irritated skin to soothe affected area. • Add 1-2 drops to a facial cleanser for skin purifying benefits, or apply to skin after shaving. • Apply 1-2 drops on wounds and minor cuts or scrapes to help decrease inflammation. • Apply to fingernails and toenails to promote healthy looking nails. • Add a few drops to a spray bottle containing water to use as an all-purpose surface cleanser. • Add a few drops to a diffuser for keeping insects away.
Directions of Use Eucalyptus:
• Apply 2-3 drops on chest or neck in order to provide respiratory benefits and allergy relief. • Apply 2-3 drops on wounds to help treat & disinfect them. • Add 1-2 drops to a large glass of water to control blood sugar. • Add 1 drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer and apply to skin for uplifting benefits. • While showering, add a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to promote energy. • Add a few drops to a diffuser for a cleaner room.
Directions of Use Peppermint:
• Apply 2-3 drops on the area of concern to help relieve joint and muscle pain three times daily. • Apply 2-3 drops on temples, back, or chest in order to provide respiratory benefits and allergy relief. • Add 1-2 drops to a large glass of water to increase energy. • Apply 2-3 drops on the forehead, and back of the neck to help relieve headache. • Rub 1-2 drops behind the ears or inhale to reduce nausea. • Add 2-3 drops to your shampoo or massage into the scalp to reduce dandruff and boost hair growth. • Add a few drops to a diffuser to add energy to any room
Directions of Use Rosemary:
• Apply one or two drops on the hands and rub together. Then smell, in order to relieve the nerves. • Add a few drops to your shampoo or apply 3-5 drops on the scalp and massage after shower to fortify hair and fight dandruff. • Add a few drops to a diffuser to create an atmosphere conductive for studying
• This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy. • Do not apply more than the recommended amount. • Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose. • Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions. • Should not be used on children under 5 years